Monday, January 22, 2007

A Good Old Timey!




Well well,

So this is just a quick 'thanks' to Dani for a good time on Saturday night.
As you can see below, the old timey party was a success! Everyone came in good old timey fashion (with the exception of z and jer who had to wear the house vest).
A most excellent time had by all playing 'Apples to Apples'. Interesting game, but really you cannot win when Jeremy is judge. Seriously.

Anyways, other than that there isn't much to report. Partly because not much has happened since then but mostly because I have a game in about 20 minutes and it takes 25 minutes to drive there...

So I hope you are all doing well, post some pics of the party if you can! Jen, happy to hear you made it safe and sound and SERIOUSLY consider taking Arabic as a class! That would be so hot.

Anyways, I am out! Take care everyone.

~SM

2 comments:

Jenna-Lynn said...

Haha, awesome :) It looks like fun for sure! I like Jer's eyebrows the best!

Anonymous said...

This is a comment!