Tuesday, April 10, 2007

And going and going!

Well, well.

It was a productive week.

The BFS show was a success! Lots of talent and lots of good times had. I was a little shaky getting up and at them. It was ok though, i went though he first song fine until the end when i realized that the pedal had muted my guitar from going through the system. SO at least Jon's was working. No harm no foul, one more thing to check next time i play. I'm happy the second song worked. I was interested to see how people would respond to a song with some spiritual undertones. Thanks to everyone who was able to come out!!

So of the 2 championship possibilities the total trophy count will stay at 1. After being up 3-1 at the half, we were able to lose 6-5 to Jaygasm. ROUGH loss, i must say. I didn't enjoy being so physical OR getting called when I tried to protect myself from getting run over. Anyways, the goalie was great and kept them in it until we started to get tired. Good job though, guys.

All in all, we survived.

Happy Easter everyone! It was a good weekend. Lots of food and family and Church. I loved it. Trip plans are being put together slowly and only 9 days till I'm off! Should i bring back any souvenirs? Scarfs, jerseys, environmental responsibility, socialism?

Until next time....

No comments: