Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Sunshine

Must... get ... out ... more...












6 comments:

Jenna-Lynn said...

LOOK AT ALL THAT BEAUTIFUL SNOW!!!! I cannot believe I am missing the whole season!!! ARGGGGH. ALl we get here is cold winds and sleety rain. Boooooo. Snow is SO much cooler.

sean said...

Haha, but you have the ocean nearby! Come on, that's gotta be nice.

But hey, you can always come back sooner!

Jenna-Lynn said...

Haha I will consider it...
Just for the snow ;)

(PS: Isnt it like + 15 in Calgary??? If I get back there and there is no snow, you are gonna be in BIG trouble, mister...)

sean said...

Um... don't you get back in May? I can't say there will be snow then. My apologies :p

Jenna-Lynn said...

Haha, no, you said "come back sooner."
That's waht I mean. If I come back sooner expecting snow and there IS none.....BIG trouble.

Jenna-Lynn said...

AND...lets face it...knowing Calgary, there probably WILL be snow in May...